Jewelry can add a personalized wow factor to any ordinary outfit. It can be as individualized as the person who wears it. These tips are sure to increase excitement levels and make your look seamless.
- an armful of bangles means go minimal with earrings and necklaces
- a massive statement necklace calls for simple earrings
- layer your necklaces with different lengths and shapes. Do not over do it to look weighed down, 2 or 3 lengths usually work well
- a matching necklace paired with matching earrings is somewhat predictable and out dated so try to mix it up
- mixing metals like gold, silver and rose gold is all the rage
- stack your rings with dainty and thicker rings, mix stones and metals
- buy smaller sizes to wear as Midi rings placed right after your knuckle
Chokers are back with a vengeance! Pair one of our lariats with a tight choker on top.
Another option is to wear your lariat backwards to add unexpected back detail.
Symmetry is no longer necessary. The mismatch earring trend is here to stay. Wear a stud with an ear climber or a chandelier. Studs are great for only a touch of excitement and can be very versatile. Chandeliers draw attention and are especially great to wear on a special occasion.
Adorn those beach feet with our toe rings and dainty anklets.